Customers are the bedrock of any business. retaining your customers involves any activities and actions taken to ensure customers always come back for your product and services. Here are five useful tips on how to retain your customers.
1) Set customers expectations: always be honest, and set accurate expectations early to stop customers from leaving later.
2) Go extra mile for your customers: give your customers unexpected small rewards, this kind of gesture wouldn’t cost you much but would go along way in retaining your customers and word of mouth referral.
3) Make it personal: customers love personal touch, it makes them feel special. Customers are reluctant to leave a company that touches them personally. personalizing your service and delivery to customers helps you to retain your customers.
4) Offer value not just products: customers want to be valued. You need to make feel the value they are getting for your product
5) Never leave your customers alone: you must leave no window of opportunity open for someone else to get their attention, constantly remind them that your services are available.
Do you also know making sales online is not a Rocket Science?
You are just two steps away