YouTube for your business helps you share video contents with your audience. Getting started with YouTube for your business brand is pretty easy with this few tips:
1. Start with the basics: The first thing you’ll need to do is actually create your business channel, and YouTube makes it incredibly easy to do. With just a couple of clicks, you’ll be ready to dive into setting up your new channel.
- Sign into YouTube and click on the user icon at the top right of the screen
- Click on the gear icon to get to your account’s YouTube Settings
- Click on Create a new channel
- Then choose “Use a business or other name”
- Add your Brand name and click create
- Fill in the about section Next, you’ll want to fill out your profile and channel description; this is the first option you see after you have created a channel.
- 3. Channel your art. This is your cover photo and is prime real estate for introducing your brand.
- 4. Know your market, know your content type: Since you’re starting a YouTube channel for your own business, testimonials may be the way to go.
- Upload a trailer: Like your channel art, you’ll also want to create your channel trailer. Channel trailers are usually short and sweet, and are a good introduction for new visitors.
- Upload your first (official) video:you already have your channel trailer under your belt, you have a bit of practice as well! Now it’s time to take and say “action.”
Do you also know making sales online is not a Rocket Science?
You are just two steps away